The Sunlight [Dubstep Remix] The Sunlight [Dubstep Remix]

I'M LOVIN THIS GENRE

It's my first time hearing dubstep and now because of this song, I'm gonna listen to more. I'm so friggin' entranced by this I dont know what to say LOL.

I just so LOVE it.

CRomDayLeR responds:

:D dude, thanks. I am really happy that you like that genre now because of listening to my song :D

thx for the review :D

Voice acting reel? Voice acting reel?

You sir are WIN

I thought the batman joker scene was going to be meh, but I was so fucking wrong. Like, really wrong.

"In Soviet Russia" "In Soviet Russia"

Liking it

I love the double peds there and the riff halfway. I just think the guitars could be a little bit chunkier, but maybe that's the sound you were going for.

Makes me want to play Yuri's Revenge :)

Sinister Thoughts Sinister Thoughts

It's not evil, but still good

I know this can be used as a theme somewhere. Like a suspense-thriller short :) Nice job

SSJDre responds:

Thanks, I probably could have done so much better if I would have been "awake" doing this, but hey, if people like it, that must mean I have a dormant talent somewhere in me. But my song on here, Marching Orders, that's better than this song is, but then again, I was awake when I made it.

The Beautiful Goddess The Beautiful Goddess

I love it

Getting some kind of bollywood vibes in this piece which goes so well with the heavy guitars.

denme responds:

Thanks ill be posting more songs in the future

NothingElseMatters(Piano) NothingElseMatters(Piano)

The way it's meant to be played

I liked the original one but I think this is the best format for that song. Plus a Cello :]

Try the new Try the new

Very nice

I'll use this when I'm done with my flash game :) And of course acknowledge you.

3GreyLeaves responds:

that's nice. massege me with the game.

The Fable The Fable

Good melody, bad instruments

You have an interesting piece here but the instruments dont do it justice. If you use FL studio, look for tutorial videos in youtube on how to use parametric EQs and other mixer thingies (sorry dont know the right term). That should help a lot. :)

Daxter1537 responds:

i have a decent base knowledge of FL studios, but learning more couldnt hurt, thanx for the review

Trials in the Gulf Trials in the Gulf

Such awesomery!

I was going to give it a 4/5 but I just LOVE what you did at near the end. If I ever make a flash movie or game here in newgrounds I'm definitely using this (and of course acknowledge you :D). One of my faves now :)

FocusedFINN responds:

Thank you so much it means a lot to hear that :)

Shima: Lonely Nights Shima: Lonely Nights

LOVIN' IT

I got chills from that. I also like the fact that it's short. People tend to overdo piano pieces but not this :)